You can turn on/off Wi-Fi in 'Settings'.
- Go to 'Settings > Wi-Fi > Select Wi-Fi'. Then enter the password and connect to your preferred Wi-Fi network.
You can also do manage the following in 'Settings':
- Add network: enter the network name you want to connect, select the network security
- WPA/WPA2 PSK
- 802.1x EAP
- Saved networks: View currently saved networks.
- Refresh: (Refresh networks available)
- Network notification: Notify whenever a public network is available
- Scanning always available: Let Google location service and other applications scan for networks (Even when Wi-Fi is off)
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep (Always; Only when plugged in; Never)
- Install certificates
- Wi-Fi Direct
- WPS push button
- WPS Pin entry
- MAC address
- IP address
You can manage WiFi connection on the Taskbar.
Click on the the 'Wi-Fi' button ( ) to manage your Wi-Fi settings.
The Wi-Fi menu displays as grey when it is turned off and blue when it is turned on.
Click on the 'Wi-Fi' button to choose a network to connect to.
You can also click on the 'Settings' button ( ) in the top right corner of the Wi-Fi menu to access Wi-Fi settings.
You can disconnection WiFi connection.
There a couple ways:
1. Click on the Wi-Fi icon on the right side of your 'Taskbar' > 'Select network' > 'Forget'
2. Open 'Settings' > 'WLAN' > 'Select network' > 'Forget'