1) Check if the green indicator light is on. If it is not, re-plug the two-ended power cable or change a power receptacle.
2) If the green light is on, re-plug the power cable and display cable.
3) If you are not using the HDMI cable that came with your Remix Mini, change it to the HDMI cable if possible.
4) Monitors that only support DVI ports may experience a display issue. Our engineers are currently looking into Remix Mini’s compatibility of DVI.
5) Some monitors do not support our default resolution of 1280x720@50hz, try connecting to another monitor and set the resolution to 1920x1080@50hz or 60hz before connecting to your desired monitor.