In this case, you have to wipe cache partition. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Power off your Remix. Press the power button and the volume-up button simultaneously when turning Remix back on.
2. Select “Recovery Kernel” using volume button and confirm selection using power button.
3. When “REMIX” appears in the center of the screen, wait (this may take a few minutes) until you see the ‘Android is down image’ and the “No command” prompt. In this screen, press and hold the up and down volume button at the same time.
4. First, please take a photo of this screen with the error log and send it in a request from Jide Help Center http://support.jide.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Then, select “wipe cache partition” using the volume button and confirm selection using power button. Wiping cache may take up to 15 minutes.
5. Once cache has been successfully erased, select “reboot system now” to reboot Remix.