Version Number: 2.0.102
Release Date: 3/1/2016
Package Type: 64-bit version for Legacy BIOS & EFI boot; 32-bit version for Legacy boot
- Fixed issue with battery display.
- Support for over-the-air (OTA) system updates.
- Support for 1080p display on YouTube and Netflix.
- Support for installation on both hard disk and USB flash drive.
- Support for both EFI and Legacy mode.
- Improved compatibility on new Intel CPUs. (Updated to Linux kernel 4.4)
- Improved USB boot-up time.
- Expanded data space to up to 8GB for hard disk and up to 64GB for USB flash drive.
- Pre-installed Terminal app for developers.
- Release for 32-bit ROM.