Remix OS version: 2.0.203
Device: Remix Mini (RM1G 2G Ram)
Release date: March 17th 2016
- New: A notification window will pop up when system updater is successfully downloaded.
- New: System now requires user’s confirmation to download updater when using mobile data.
- New: A reminder of “Do not unplug power” will pop up when updating system.
- New: Recovery mode now supports booting from flash drives.
- Fix: Google Play Music bug is fixed.
- Fix: Display of default wallpaper is adjusted.
- Fix: Position of app windows under the resolution of 1280x720 is adjusted.
- Fix: Certain third-party apps’ compatibility issues are fixed.
- Fix: Display-flickering when watching a video in full-screen mode is fixed.
- Optimization: Display using DVI adapters is improved.
- Optimization: Users can now choose to automatically hide taskbar under full-screen mode.
- Optimization: More input method apps are now supported.
System User Interface
- New: Users can now choose to automatically hide task bar in notification center.
- New: Apps in app drawer are now arranged chronologically in time downloaded with newest on top.
- Optimization: Names of apps will appear when users move the pointer towards the top of the file in the app drawer.
- New: Power menu now supports selection through arrow keys.
- Optimization: Improved user experience when taking screenshots.
- Fix: Adjusted display of the VPN icon in system tray.
- New: App drawer now supports input from virtual keyboard.
- Fix: Non-responsive network when trying to connect to Wi-Fi bug is fixed.
- New: Users can now crop a picture before setting it as wallpaper.
- Fix: An option to erase all content is added to “Reset” in “Settings”.
- New: Users can now change wallpaper in right-click menu.
- Optimization: System now no longer crashes occasionally when copying large files.
- New: Users can now choose category of feedback when submitting feedback.
- Optimization: Users now only need to enter email address when opening User Feedback app for the first time.
To see the previous update: