In case you forget the password on your Remix Ultratablet and need to factory reset it, please follow the instructions below.
1. Power off your Remix. Press the power button and the volume-up button simultaneously when turning Remix back on.
2. Select “Recovery Kernel” using volume button and confirm selection using power button.
3. When “REMIX” appears in the center of the screen, wait (this may take a few minutes) until you see the ‘Android is down image’ and the “No command” prompt. In this screen, press the "Ji" button on your Ultratablet.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” using the volume button and confirm selection using power button. Wiping data may take up to 15 minutes.
5. Once data has been successfully erased, select “reboot system now” to reboot Remix Ultratablet.