1) Make sure you’re using the power adapter that came with your Remix Ultratablet.
2) Make sure there isn’t any dust or lint in the connecting end of the power adapter.
3) With your Ultratablet is powered off, check to see if a battery icon appears on the screen after you have plugged in your device (please wait at least 1 minute).
4) If the battery icon appears, press and hold the Power button for 15 to 30 seconds to see if your Ultratablet turns on.
5) If your Ultratablet doesn't turn on, press and hold the Power button for 15 to 30 seconds to see if your device vibrates.
6) Connect your device to a computer via a USB cable.
7) After 10-15 minutes, disconnect the USB cable from your Ultratablet and reconnect it within 10 seconds.
8) After 1 minute, check to see if a battery icon appears on the screen.
9) Press & hold the Power button for at least 15 seconds to see if your device turns on.
10) Attempt to troubleshoot your Ultratablet with the following video tutorials found here.